Our team understands the many questions, worries and concerns that an unplanned pregnancy can create. We have helped more than a 1000 women who ask:
- Why me?
- What’s next?
- How do I handle my pregnancy?
- Who will help me?
- Do you have birth father questions?
- How do I tell my mom?
- How do I keep my situation confidential?
- Can I choose my family?
- What will my child think if I place them for adoption?
- Will I know how my child is doing after placement?
We are here to help!
Call us and let our expert adoption team at AOL help you with your questions. By calling Act of Love you will find the immediate support and answers you need from adoption specialists with many years of personal and professional experience. Take the time to call and learn as much as you can about your options, so you can be ready to take the next step with your unplanned pregnancy.