Many women when they find out they are pregnant can experience a very stressful and emotional time in their life. Questions can race through your mind and consume your thoughts like:
- How can I possibly carry this baby to term?
- What will happen to my sports career?
- What will my family and friends think?
- Will my boyfriend leave me?
- When will I ever be able to finish school?
- What is the quickest and easiest way for me to move forward in my life?
Let us validate how you are feeling and help you sort through your questions and emotions. Call us 24/7 at 800-835-6360 or text us at 801-450-0094 to reach a caring and understanding adoption professional. Services are free to birth parents.
Take the time to make a good decision because any decision you make regarding your unexpected pregnancy will have a life lasting outcome for you. Good decisions can be made when we look at all of our options, immediate and lasting consequences and what will ultimately be the healthiest and wisest choice to make. Our counselors are available to talk with you 24/7 to help you gain information and knowledge. They will listen to you without coercion or judgement and help provide you with information and options.
All of your choices: parenting, abortion, adoption and family raising your baby will affect you for the rest of your life. Weigh your choices and decide which choice will allow you and your baby to have the best possible opportunities.
If adoption is your choice, get free counseling on how you can get the emotional, financial, medical and legal help related to your pregnancy. Each state has different laws regarding adoption and abortion. It is important that you get the best information for your situation. Often times after learning about adoption, women find that with adoption they can:
- Make a plan that allows them to carry their baby to term with emotional, medical and financial help
- Still have their sports career
- Get the support of their family, friends and boyfriend
- Make a plan for their education and be supported as they find the right adoptive family for their baby
- Have a healthy and happy future
Another concern of those considering adoption is will I be able to find out how my baby is doing. With open adoption, you can choose to stay in contact with your baby and adoptive family when and how you want. You can exchange letters & pictures with the adoptive family you choose, have letters & pictures held at the agency until you are ready, have the support of a counselor to build a relationship with your adoptive family, create blogs and Facebook pages to stay in-touch and plan for visits in the future as your child grows.
Don’t wait to get your answers, call now 800-835-6360 or text 801-450-0094.
Make the choices that will be best for you and your future.