Dear Birth Parent,
Thank you for taking the time to get to know our family. We realize the remarkable sacrifice you are making in placing your child for adoption. We admire your strength, love and courage. We know that this decision was not made lightly and recognize the love you have for your baby.
We are Nathan and Jessica and we have three amazing sons (Tyler, Ethan & Henry) and a friendly little dog. We met in college and have been together ever since. We are so excited for the opportunity to add children to our family. Any child that is placed with us will be loved and cherished forever!
Here are some quick facts about us:
1. Nathan is a computer programmer and go-to tech support for our family & friends. He is a kid at heart and the definition of the “fun Dad.” He likes reading, skiing, and white-water rafting.
2. Jessica is an active mother and musician. She tries to make our home a place of love and laughter. She likes hiking, biking, music, and cooking Korean food.
3. Nate & Jess love to travel, go to concerts, watch movies, play tennis, and spend time outdoors with our kids.
4. Tyler is the most responsible teenager you’ll ever meet. He likes reading, video games, mountain biking, and swimming. He looks forward to teaching a little sister how to play fetch with the dog.
5. Ethan is super outgoing and is everyone’s friend. He likes Legos, animals, art & crafts, and hiking. Ethan adores babies and can’t wait to snuggle a new baby sister!
6. Henry is a happy and cheerful soul. He always has a smile on his face! He likes tennis, soccer, baking, and playing outside. Henry has been asking for a baby sister for years!
7. We have a large extended family that we see often. Our kids have 20 cousins!
8. There is a park on our street that we walk to anytime the weather is nice and sunny.
9. We love to explore nature and go camping & hiking every chance we get! 10. We love food! We like to cook together and especially love Asian food.
11. We love to play in our backyard and take walks in the mountains around our home.
12. We love to travel and visit new places. Our favorites are National Parks and the beach.
Family is everything to us! Our kids are our world and we love them unconditionally. Our goal as parents is to help our children learn, develop their talents, and be the incredible people they are destined to become. We look forward to making an open contact plan that you are comfortable with to stay connected in the future. We hope that you have the love, support and care that you need and pray for your health and comfort as you make your adoption plan.
Nathan & Jessica