Making the decision to place your child for adoption privately with an adoption agency or attorney?
Expectant parents who are choosing an adoption plan need to carefully look at the adoption professionals that will be assisting them. It is important to interview the adoption agency and or attorney that will be helping to complete the adoption.
- Make sure the professionals are licensed to perform adoption services in the state where the baby is born and the state where the adoptive family lives.
- Check to see if they are in good standing and have good reviews.
- Talk with more than one person on the team that will be supporting you.
- Make certain that they have your best interest in mind before, during and after the placement.
- Ensure that they will be available to give you the one-on-one support you deserve and can provide all of the services and assistance you will need.
Get your other questions and concerns answered by calling our team.
We want to make sure you get the best possible care!
Call 24/7 for FREE and Confidential Help
800-835-6360 or Text 801-450-0094
Looking for adoptive family? Click here