Pregnant and need help deciding what to do?
Hear what birthmom D has to say about her adoption experience with Act of Love and finding her adoptive family:
“As a birth mom I can say that Act of Love is a wonderful agency! They do not mislead in anyway nor do they break laws. The only thing they broke during my adoption process was their backs lifting heavy & unmanageable weight off of my shoulders & onto theirs. Trying to make my extremely tough & sad situation as easy & smooth as possible! The only thing stolen was my heart by the amazing mom & dad whom adopted my/their baby! 🙂 ” Birthmom D¦Utah
What if I am not certain I want to choose adoption?
- Counselors are available to provide you with FREE options counseling
- Adoption specialists are available 24/7 to listen to what you need and want
What if I am not sure I am pregnant?
- Call and we can help you with getting a pregnancy test and verification
Call 24/7: 800-835-6360 or Text 801-450-0094 (Including weekends and holidays)
“I was in a really really bad spot, pregnant with health problems, sick, on bed rest, unable to work, dealing with family problems & all with 2 other kids who depended on me to take care of them. Within 24 hrs of reaching out to A ACT OF LOVE ADOPTION AGENCY I had a social worker at my house, sitting on my couch (1 hr away from the agency) and working on my dire situation & reassuring me that all was going to be OK… and it was! I still can’t believe how bad my situation had gotten, how scared I was, how hopeless I had felt when my workers from A Act Of Love Adoption Agency turned everything around for me & my unborn baby.” Birthmom D¦Utah
What if I am sick with my pregnancy, unable to work due to bed rest?
- Get help with pregnancy related living expenses in Utah and most states
What is considered a pregnancy related living expense?
- Generally, reasonable rent, utilities, food, phone, transportation, clothing, legal assistance and medical expenses
Can I get help with these pregnancy related living expenses even if I am not on bed rest?
- Yes – an adoption specialists will help you with your specific needs
How do I get help with medical care, if I don’t have insurance or transportation?
- Medical care and transportation costs are covered by the adoptive family when you choose to place your baby for adoption
Can you help me find the adoptive family that is right for me?
- Absolutely! Our staff is ready to help you search for the perfect family.