More about our family!
Our hope is to grow our family!
5 things we love about our family…
1). We support each other in everything.
2). We spend lots of time together.
3). We are close with our extended family.
4). We respect each other.
5). We laugh a lot!
- Occupation: Teacher
- Favorite Vacation: the beach (any beach!)
- Favorite Color: purple
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Best Day Ever: 2-way tie between my wedding day and the day our daughter was born
- Favorite Book: Angela’s Ashes
- Favorite Movie: Singin’ in the Rain (We don’t go to the movies much because I always fall asleep halfway through!)
- Favorite TV Show: Modern Family
- Occupation: Accountant
- Favorite Vacation: Savannah
- Favorite Color: blue
- Favorite Food: Italian
- Best Day Ever: My wedding day and the birth of our daughter
- Favorite Book: Books about the weather
- Favorite Movie: The Usual Suspects
- Favorite TV Show: Seinfeld
Grace and her cousin on vacation at the beach.
We have a wooded path near our house that leads to a stream. We love going for walks there, and one of Grace’s favorite activities is throwing rocks in the water.
This local splash park is a great place to cool off and have fun with other kids, and we go there frequently in the summer.
We are very involved in our church, which has a ton of activities for families and helps us grow in our faith.
The zoo in the city near where we live is one of our favorite family outings. Grace loves to see all the animals and ride the carousel there.
Family Day at the ballpark is lots of fun for everyone!