Adoption is “A Act of Love
Dear Birth Parents,
We welcome you with open arms as you consider your adoption plan for you and your baby. A Act Love Adoptions can offer you our love, commitment and support in a warm and comfortable environment. We care very much about you and can be trusted to help you.
The adoptive families Act of Love has to choose from are amazing and dedicated to family. Our staff at Act of Love has adoption experience and consists of adoptive parents, birth parents, adoptees, and professionals with extensive experience in adoption. Because Act of Love understands that each person is unique and has individual needs we feel confident that we can assist you with your adoption plan.
Our warm and loving staff is available 24 hours/seven days a week to answer your questions. We extend our love and support to you and will always have a place in our hearts for birth parents.
Kathy & Act of Love Staff
Pregnancy Related Services and Support
Counseling, Medical, Legal and Financial Assistance
- Many great families to choose from 24 hour birth parent help line
- Free adoption services to birth parents
- Fully Furnished Housing
- Relocation and living accommodations
- We can come to you
- Assistance with transportation
- Open and closed adoptions – privacy respected
- Select and meet families, if desired
- Religious preference is your choice
- Information on Support Groups
- Information on Educational Resources