Dear Birth Parents,
Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us! We admire your strength and bravery in this important decision. We are so thankful for the loving choice you are making for your precious baby. We know that this is a very difficult time for you, and we hope you are feeling loved and supported in your journey. We want you to know that we are so ready and excited to welcome a new member into our family! We have so much love to give! If you decide to make an adoption plan with us, please know that we will love and care for your child with all our hearts. We will give your baby a safe, happy, loving home and provide them with every opportunity we can. We hope you will consider our little family!
We are Ashley and Hayden! We have one daughter, Adelyn. We met during college 8 years ago and have been married for 7 years. Hayden is from Oregon and Ashley is from Georgia. Once we graduated, Hayden got a job here in Utah, so we’ve made Utah our home!
Ashley graduated in Elementary Education and taught 3rd grade before becoming a mom. She has a passion for teaching but being a stay at home mom is her dream job! Hayden has a degree in Information Technology and is a Senior Software Engineer.
After 3 ½ years of marriage, we had our daughter Adelyn! We love pets and have 2 dogs (Pomeranians) and one bunny. We love our neighborhood and Adelyn has lots of children to play with! We live in walking distance to local parks, splash pads and restaurants. We are also right next to a great Elementary school! We’re very active in our Church (Ashley works with primary children and Hayden is in scouts).
· Hayden is the best dad and husband we could ask for!
· He is: outgoing, friendly, a hard worker, smart, athletic, patient, and good at building things.
· His hobbies include: technology, hiking, fishing, woodworking, reading, running and playing games.
· His mom is from Singapore, so he is half Asian and half English.
· He is very handy and is able to do house projects by himself!
· He is a fun and caring dad to Adelyn and loves to play with her and teach her new things. He reads and plays with her every day.
· He is always willing to help others and is loved by his family and friends! He puts his family first and makes spending time together a priority.
· Ashley is a loving, caring wife and mother!
· She is: kind, patient, empathetic, smart, talented, crafty and friendly.
· She loves children and animals! She has many hobbies and talents including: baking, cooking, painting, crafting, home décor, reading, gardening, singing, and teaching.
· She loves organizing and is great at keeping track of everyone’s schedule.
· She has always wanted to be a mom and loves being one! She is a great teacher and Adelyn loves working with her on the alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes.
· She is friendly and kind to everyone she meets, and her family and friends are very important to her!
· Adelyn is such a joy to have in our family!
· She is: sweet, loving, smart, funny, a good listener, happy, joyful, energetic, helpful, sensitive, outgoing, friendly, and kind.
· She loves many things, including: dance class, gymnastics, music, singing, swimming, watching princess movies, practicing her letters and numbers, doing puzzles, and being read to.
· She enjoys helping mom cook and bake, dad with projects around the house, and feeding and taking care of her pets.
· She is very ready to go to preschool in the Fall and talks about going every day.
· She is so excited to have a sibling!
· We are so grateful to have her in our family!
· We enjoy spending time together as a family and love going to museums, zoos, and parks!
· We love being outdoors and like to swim, go for walks and hikes, and barbecue with friends and family.
· We live in a great neighborhood with lots of friends and kids for Adelyn to play with. We are in walking distance to parks, splash pads and local restaurants!
· We go on vacation often and recently went to Disneyland!
· We visit my parents and family at the beach every summer, and we love playing in the sand and water.
· Holidays are very special to us and we look forward to celebrating them together! We have many traditions that we love to do every year. Our favorite holidays are Christmas and Halloween!
· We are very close with our families and love spending time together. Adelyn is the only grandchild on both sides, so they love to visit her and take her on fun adventures!
· When we are together, we love to: cook family dinners, go on fun outings, play board games and just spend time with each other!
· We are so thankful for our families and can’t wait to grow our family more!
· Everyone is very excited for us to adopt a baby, and they are ready to have another child to love.
· My little brother Jonathan was adopted as a baby when I was 10 years old, so we are familiar with adoption.
· We love my brother so much and are so thankful he joined our family through adoption!
If you choose us, know that your baby will be so loved and wanted. They will be a sibling and friend for our daughter and complete our family! They will be loved by friends and family alike. They will be encouraged, cheered on, taught, read to, cared for, played with, loved unconditionally and so much more. They will be our missing piece. We will integrate your baby into our family and life and can’t wait to do so!
We plan on being very open with our child, and they will know that they are adopted and loved. We will tell them their adoption story from a young age, and they will know that we chose them to be a part of our family. We will tell them about you, their birth parents, and give them the information that they want. We want to have post adoption contact, with frequently sending pictures and exchanging letters and emails.
Adelyn is so excited to have a sibling and can’t wait for the day that happens! Our friends and family are thrilled for us and very encouraging. We are familiar with adoption, because of my little brother’s adoption. We want to adopt to add to and complete our family. Family is the most important thing to us!
We are so thankful you have read our profile and have taken the time to get to know us. We know that this is an extremely hard, difficult and important decision. We are so thankful for your courageous choice and would love to be considered in the adoption of your baby. Know that we love and care about you!
Ashley, Hayden & Adelyn